The Salem Orientalist Society

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Part 2 of a Multipart Series on the Modern Condition

The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The


Look at the guy in white leaning out over the edge -


Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows

The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows

:: posted by Willy Purple, 5:34 AM

9 Comments:

Chicago was fantastic, due in part, no doubt, to the fact that I didn't research a thing. And don't get me wrong - I'd never say that Modern was better. In fact, they quit making Kodachrome 25 about four years ago, and I didn't even know about it until I tried to buy some the other day.
Blogger Willy Purple, at 9:59 AM, July 20, 2006  
Nathan-
What happened to your post? I thought the text was riviting, and when I come back to glory in your eloquence, I find it replaced with repetative nothingness. I am disapointed in you and that is all I can say.
On the other hand, like Ashley, wish I could go to Chicago and see the amazing architecture. As I am sure you know, it is the birthplace of the skyscraper.
ps: Happy 25th of July
Blogger art history alli, at 2:47 PM, July 25, 2006  
Alli,
Time is an empty vapour, Matter is water, but Love triumphs over both.

18+4 = too old to go
Blogger Willy Purple, at 10:58 PM, July 25, 2006  
It should be soon since it is now August. Don't you miss home yet?
Blogger art history alli, at 1:53 AM, August 02, 2006  
I'll be back in Utah on the 10th, and out again on the 28th (This coming week I will be in Georgia and Alabama, meaning that I'll be incommunicado until the 8th). Do I miss Utah? I miss the Great Stone Face, I miss the Dream Mine, and I miss Sigurd, but I don't miss Provo. I can't imagine that's atypical, though.
Blogger Willy Purple, at 10:34 AM, August 02, 2006  
Y'all must have bigger miles out there than we do here. Have you even been to Sigurd, the Great Stone Face, and the Dream Mine, Miss Traveler extraordinaire? And, don't get me wrong - Provo is a really pretty place. The problem is with the people there.

Yours with a wink,
Willy
Blogger Willy Purple, at 2:11 PM, August 08, 2006  
The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM, August 10, 2006  
The Faithless World Promiscuous Flows
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM, August 10, 2006  
and just don't get us started on those east coast people.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 AM, August 10, 2006  

Add a comment